Focus of the Commitment in the German Ethics Council
- Comments and contributions from the perspective of a person with a genetic disease
- Social changes due to developments in medicine and technology
Born in 1965
- Since 2008 Patent Examiner at the European Patent Office
- 2000-2008 Patent Examiner at the German Patent and Trade Mark Office
- 1991-2000 Project Manager in the field of large-scale plant engineering
- 1984-1991 Study of Physics
- Since 2016 Member of the German Ethics Council
- Since 1991 Honorary Member of the Board of the Mucoviscidosis Foundation, since 2014 Chairperson
- 2019 Cross of Merit of the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany
- 1998 Medal of Merit of the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Articles on all aspects of cystic fibrosis in the magazine "muko.info" and on the website www.kruip.info
- Kruip, S. (2015): BGH: Quälen durch Unterlassen. In: muko.info, 4/2015.
- Kruip, S. (2009): Genträger-Screening: Konsens in Europa? In: muko.info, 2/2009.
- 2002 Expert at the hearing on "Genetische Diagnostik vor und während der Schwangerschaft" of the National Ethics Council of Germany